We are excited to announce that the application for the Nederland Downtown Development Authority COVID-19 Stop Gap Funding application is now available!
How to Apply: Eligible business owners must complete an application here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J7TSP8M
Timeline: Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Sunday, May 18, 2020.
- Must be a business operating out of a commercially zoned property within the downtown district and, if applicant is property owner, they must pay tax to the DDA District.
- A commercial business is defined as a business or individual who provides a service or sells physical products.
- Must have been in operation as a Nederland business since March 15, 2020.
- Must be in good standing with the State of Colorado as evidenced by a “Certificate of Good Standing”.
- Must be in good standing with the Town of Nederland and have a current local business license.
- Required Use of Funding: Payment of utilities, property taxes, mortgages, rent and government required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Funding Distribution: The $100,000 will be evenly split amongst the eligible businesses who submit their application by the due date of May 17, 2020. Checks will be issued the week of May 18, 2020.
Funding Reporting Requirements: Any business who receives funding through this program, must provide proof that the funds were used in accordance to the funding criteria (utilities, property taxes, mortgages, rent and government required personal protective equipment (PPE). Receipts must be for expenses paid between February 29, 2020 and May 18, 2020. Following the distribution of funding, business owners will receive an email outlining the format in which the reports must be submitted.
Need Assistance? If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact Miranda Fisher, Deputy Town Administrator/Town Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-258-3266 ext. 1030.
For Additional COVID-19 Funding Relief Opportunities: Please contact Hope Jordan, NDDA Executive Director at email@example.com or visit the NDDA’s website: https://www.nederlanddowntown.org/covid-19-community-resources/