Nederland Business: COVID-19 Information and Resource
Nederland Downtown Development Authority is serving as the point-of-contact for the local businesses. Please visit this website and click on the COVID link above for the most up-to-date business and employee resources and assistance available to them. Visit the COVID link for current information on funding, employee and business resources, Governor Announcements.
The NDDA also created a spreadsheet of funding and resources for business owners and their employees that is updated regularly with new information.
- Link: COVID-19 Impact Business Survey: Business owners, your input is important. Please respond to the Impact Survey
- Bookmark: nederlanddowntown.org and Nederland DDA (Facebook) for updated information.
- Visit: the NDDA COVID Page: https://www.nederlanddowntown.org/covid-19-community-resources/ for Information on Business Funding, Employee Resources and Governor Polis Updates
- Shop Online: Website and Facebook Links for Nederland Downtown Businesses.
- NedToGo.com: lists all of the restaurants and breweries/winery offering pick-up service for orders in Nederland. The website is continuously being updated with the menus and contact information for these businesses. (Brought to you by community members Stephanie Andleman and Liz Hamilton! Thank you!)
Town Hall: Mayor Larsen’s Messages to the Nederland Community
Sample of Business Assistance Programs
- NDDA Funding and Resource Spreadsheet: Businesses, Employees, Non-Profit, Artists
- Boulder Small Business Development Center COVID – 19 Resources
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade – COVID – 19 Updates
- Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- More Fund and Resource Information for Businesses and their Employees: Fund and Resource Spreadsheet
When the time is right, we can’t wait to see you again!