Page Index: Business and Community Resources/ Message from Gov. Polis/ Nederland Area Business Activity/ Business Webinar Links/ Community Health and Welfare/ Government Services/ Health Insurance Sign up/ Unemployment/ Mental Health/ Community Mediation
COVID-19: Business and Community Resources
- Link: Can Do Colorado! The Governor discussed a new initiative: Can Do Colorado. This will provide guidance and tips to businesses about increasing teleworking capabilities, and highlight businesses that are being creative and going above and beyond to run their businesses safely and remotely. The Governor highlighted ActivCore Physical Therapy and Performance and The Glam House Salon as two businesses that are stepping up to protect their customers and their communities. Visit www.candocolorado.org to learn more.
- Link: NDDA Local, Federal, State Funding and Resource Spreadsheet: Businesses, Employees, Non-Profit, Artists (most listings available in NDDA News as well.)
- Safer At Home Guidelines: Safer At Home Guidelines
- Small Business COVID-19 Hotline: 303-860-5881
- Link: Colorado State COVID-19 Information Website
- Human Service Resource: Click Here and Link to 211colorado.org
- Boulder County Public Health is expecting business owners can hear what their orders are today rather than Sunday. They are putting together guidelines for specific business types including curbside pick-ups. They are asking us to review this document and provide any recommendations: Boulder County Health Spreadsheet. Goal is to get a finalized document out to businesses next week.
- Call center information has been updated on the BC website: https://www.bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19/#concerns-questions
- For businesses who applied for EIDL, they should be contacted by Office of Disaster Management to review how to finish processing the loan.
- For businesses who applied for PPP, they could contact their banks for an update but there is no guarantee they will have a status update.
- Pandemic Unemployment System is active again so people can complete applications. People can call: 720-776-0822 to ask about dislocated worker program.
- OnwardCO is a site that was set up for people who lost their job because of COVID-19: https://onwardco.org/. Connecting Colorado is also another site which links employees with employers and vice versa: https://www.connectingcolorado.com/
Messages From Governor Polis
- 5.28.20 Link to Restaurant Reopening Guidelines
- 5.28.20 G SAFER AT HOME AND MASK POSTER LINKS:
- Mask Covering Face Link
- Stay at Home Poster Link
- Masks Required Poster Link
- No Masks, No Service Poster Link
ov. Polis introduces “Can Do Colorado” and Provides Human Service information: Click Here
- 4.23.20 House Passes $484B Coronavirus Relief Package with Funding for Small Businesses, Providers; Establishes Select Subcommittee on Coronavirus Crisis: Click to Read Funding Update
- 4.23.20 Gov. Polis Requests Mask Usage: Click here to read about Businesses and Masks
- 4.23.20 Gov. Polis Suspends School: Click Here to Read Executive Order
- 4.6.20 Gov. Polis Extends Stay at Home Order: Click Here to Read Executive Order
- 4.3.20 Gov. Polis Addresses Assistance, Insurance, Tax and Property Tax Waivers and Delays, Sales Tax Collection, and Staying Home: Watch Here
- 4.2.20 Health Insurance Extension to April 30, 2020: Click Here to Read
- 4.1.20: Public Health Order: Updated Public Health Order
- 3.27.20 Colorado COVID Relief Funds: Link to Colorado COVID Relief Funds
- 3.27.20 Restaurant workers can now deliver food: Click here to read about Restaurant Worker Delivery
- 3.24.20 Executive Order D 2020 012: Jared Polis authorizes county treasurers within Colorado to suspend or waive delinquent interest that may accrue as a result of delinquent tax payments for 30 day: Click to Read Executive Order
- 3.23.20: Link: Gov. Polis Update Regarding Rent, Alcohol, Marijuana, Utilities
- 3.20.20: Restaurant Sell alcohol as take out item: Click Here for Fox News Update Town Clerk: – firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-258-3266).
- Link: Small Business Association Loan: The Small Business Loan Application is available now.
Nederland Area Business Activity Information
- Link: Facebook and Website Links for Nederland Downtown Businesses : Stay in touch with your favorite Nederland area stores, restaurants and coffee shops! Purchase a gift card, or find out ways to give your support!
- Link: Ned To GO: Order food pick up from your favorite Nederland Restaurants!
Business Webinars to Navigate Business Owners Through COVID-19
- 5.21.20 Congressman Neguse Small Business Town Hall. Register: HERE
- 5.4.20 Boulder County Health Small Business Education: Click Here for May 5th Education Webinar
- 4.10.20 SBDC: How to Keep Your Business Together: Click Here to Watch Webinar
- 4.2.20 Downtown Colorado Inc.: Emergency Funding For Businesses Suffering through Crisis Webinar. Register: Here
- 3.24.20 Small Business Development Center Link: 3-Part Series: Keep Your Business Together in a Crisis
- Downtown Colorado Inc. Small Business Resource Guide: https://www.coloradosbdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/colorado-covid-guide_v4.pdf
Community Health and Welfare
- Families and Individuals under 60 years old: Kristi Venditti, EFFA Mountain Resource Liaison: email@example.com or 720-422-7813
- Anyone over 60-years old: Colleen Sinclair, Boulder County Area Agency on Aging: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-258-3068
- Nederland Area Seniors received a van-full of individually bagged shelf-stable foods from BCAAA for older adults living in the peak-to-peak communities.Are you 60+, staying safe and self-isolating at home, and need meals and/or BCAAA food delivered to you?Call 303-258-0799 to schedule M, W or F delivery. https://www.bouldercounty.org/departments/community-services/area-agency-aging/
- Nederland Food Pantry: https://nederlandfoodpantry.org/
- Gilpin Food Pantry: https://www.foodpantries.org/li/gilpin-county-food-bank
- Mountain Community Helpline: Thanks to the Nederland Community Presbyterian Church, mountain residents can get help with having their groceries or medicine picked up, or other assistance during the pandemic. Please call 303-258-3387 or email email@example.com.
HEALTH INSURANCE SIGN-UP
- Kind Connection Program https://www.sparkthechangecolorado.org/kindconnection Kind Connection brings individuals within the community together by phone to support one another during these difficult times.
COMMUNITY MEDIATION SERVICE
https://bouldercolorado.gov/community-relations/mediation-program Includes: INFORMATION FOR LANDLORDS AND TENANTS REGARDING COVID-19 RESPONSE TO EVICTIONS AND FORECLOSURES FAQ. No evictions can be filed until June 1, 2020 and police will not enforce evictions until then.
- District Attorney’s Office at https://www.bouldercounty.org/district-attorney/community-protection/ and 303-441-3700
- Boulder County Legal Services at https://www.probono.net/oppsguide/organization.135360-Boulder_County_Legal_Services and 303/449-7575